$275 One Look Headshot Session
This package Includes the following:
- 30 Minutes of Studio Session
- 30 minutes provides time for warmup and one outfit or look
- Warmup and Headshot Coaching
- White / Gray / Black seamless paper for a solid background
- Men’s or Women’s Headshot Lighting
- Arrive Wardrobe and Hair / Makeup Ready
- About 100 photos taken
- We will review and edit down your photographs together and select about 20 of your best photos
- Those photos will get uploaded to dropbox so you can review them and share the link with acting coach, friends & family
- One Professionally Retouched Image
- I use licensed software and have been trained in retouching to bring out the real you
- Retouching includes – hair adjustments, blemish removal, skin softening, eye sharpening, reduce redness
- I will perform all of the editing of your photos, No Outsourcing
- You can have them saved in Color or B&W for Print or Web Sizes
- The files can be saved smaller for the websites like Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- I will deliver them within 48 Hours by email after you have made your selections
- Additional retouched Images available for $35 each
Please let me know if you have any questions about this quote or would like to talk further about what you need for your headshot.
Let me be clear, I do not like photographs of myself. Also, I am not a young executive, but a senior working professional. However, Jason is exceptional. Not only as a professional photographer but as a person. His studio is top notch, and he invests in his craft. His patience and personality is calming and engaging. I referred my wife to him prior to my visit based on these reviews and her results were awesome as well. Don't hesitate to use Jason Ludwig. You will not regret it.
Jason is great. He is not only a good Photographyer but also has great personality. For someone who doesn’t know what to do or get nervous during the photography session, Jason definitely is the to go person. He coached my husband about how to take pictures and how to show his best side prior to the session. Jason provided clear guidance and was very patient through out the entire process. We ended up with too many good pictures to choose from. He even took some couple pictures for us as gift. Highly recommended!!
I was trying to decide between several photographers, and after reading the reviews, I opted for a session with Jason. I was happy with my choice as Jason provided exactly what I needed. He did an excellent job of coaching me during my session and made me feel comfortable with the process. Also he is very personable, authentic and made for good conversation sharing insight into his equipment.
If you are looking for a headshot and trying to decide between options, just go with Jason. He specializes in this area so he will deliver exactly what you need.
Had a great experience for my first professional headshot session. I had no prior experience in front of a camera and was guided along to help get the best photos during the session. Really pleased with the results and would recommend!
Jason is a pleasure to work with. He is courteous, professional, and efficient. He took over 100 pictures in under 30 minutes and two different outfits for me. His studio is very clean, and the entire experience was very comfortable.
I would recommend Jason as a photographer for anyone looking for a true professional, he is great to work with!