$475 Three Look Headshot Session
This package Includes the following:
- 90 Minutes of Studio Session Time
- 90 minutes provides time for warmup and three outfits or looks
- Warmup and Headshot Coaching
- White / Gray / Black seamless paper for a solid background
- Men’s or Women’s Headshot Lighting
- About 300 photos taken
- We will review and edit down your photographs together and select about 40 of your best photos
- Those photos will get uploaded to dropbox so you can review them and share the link with acting coach, friends & family
- Three Professionally Retouched Images
- I use licensed software and have been trained in retouching to bring out the real you
- Retouching includes – hair adjustments, blemish removal, skin softening, eye sharpening, reduce redness
- I will perform all of the editing of your photos, No Outsourcing
- You can have them saved in Color or B&W for Print or Web Sizes
- The files can be saved smaller for the websites like Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- I will deliver them within 48 Hours by email after you have made your selections
- Additional retouched Images available for $35 each
Please let me know if you have any questions about this quote or would like to talk further about what you need for your headshot.
Jason is more than a photographer! He’s a Personal coach and expert at portraying the best version of you. He understands the dynamics of body language and how to gain an understanding of what you need from your photos. He’s also engaging and fun to work with. I highly recommend this investment in yourself.
Goes without saying based on the 5 star review that taking headshots with Jason was fantastic. I'm new to the Tampa area and this was my first time working one on one with a professional photographer so I was a bit nervous going into it. Jason immediately made me feel at ease as he quickly built rapport and walked me through the process. The photos turned out great and now I'm in the process of referring my wife!
Awesome experience. Jason does an amazing job. Great coaching to get the right pictures. The studio and equipment are top of the line.
Really glad I went him him for my headshot. I recommend him to others.
Hands down the best person to go for headshots or any other professional photos. Ambiance and mood were perfect, Jason kept the tone light and joked around a little to keep me comfortable but was still very professional. In a 30 minute session we got 170 pictures, all useable to the point it's taken me 2 weeks to pick the best ones for touch up. Would recommend for anyone looking for the highest quality photographs with the best atmosphere and most personable professional.
Jason was absolutely awesome to work with.. He captured my true essence and got the exact image and look I was going for. Very personable and talks with you not only to guide you through the process with ease he gets to know you so he can best capture your image. Jason has become my go to guy for head shots and no doubt become Tampa's go to guy. Highly recommend.