$275 One Look Headshot Session
This package Includes the following:
- 30 Minutes of Studio Session
- 30 minutes provides time for warmup and one outfit or look
- Warmup and Headshot Coaching
- White / Gray / Black seamless paper for a solid background
- Men’s or Women’s Headshot Lighting
- Arrive Wardrobe and Hair / Makeup Ready
- About 100 photos taken
- We will review and edit down your photographs together and select about 20 of your best photos
- Those photos will get uploaded to dropbox so you can review them and share the link with acting coach, friends & family
- One Professionally Retouched Image
- I use licensed software and have been trained in retouching to bring out the real you
- Retouching includes – hair adjustments, blemish removal, skin softening, eye sharpening, reduce redness
- I will perform all of the editing of your photos, No Outsourcing
- You can have them saved in Color or B&W for Print or Web Sizes
- The files can be saved smaller for the websites like Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- I will deliver them within 48 Hours by email after you have made your selections
- Additional retouched Images available for $35 each
Please let me know if you have any questions about this quote or would like to talk further about what you need for your headshot.
Jason was very engaging and created a comfortable environment for the headshot shoot. His communication before the shoot and information on his website is thorough so you are walking in ready. He does a great job outlining the process in the beginning so you know what you expect. The shoot was pleasant and he provides the photos taken so far and outlines the different angles and looks he is trying to achieve. He coaches well during the session so you get the look you are trying to get.
Jason was a pleasure work with and very professional. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. It was a very educational and enjoyable process. I would high recommend him and his photographic work.
My experience getting headshots with Jason was so much better than I could have hoped for. Coming from someone that had a terrible experience previously (different photographer), I can confidently state that this guy is the real deal. Certainly one of the better business decisions I have made, definitely recommend.
Jason is so great to work with. No one looks forward to getting their head shot taken but Jason is so professional and walks you through how to get your very best photo which is so helpful and gets you relaxed right from the start. His approach is professional, yet casual and modern for today's social media needs for head shots. I highly recommend him!
Jason was a great coach for someone like me who doesn’t take headshots often (ever). I got some great shots and he was very patient and honest! It was a pleasure to work with him and I recommend him for future clients!