$475 Three Look Headshot Session
This package Includes the following:
- 90 Minutes of Studio Session Time
- 90 minutes provides time for warmup and three outfits or looks
- Warmup and Headshot Coaching
- White / Gray / Black seamless paper for a solid background
- Men’s or Women’s Headshot Lighting
- About 300 photos taken
- We will review and edit down your photographs together and select about 40 of your best photos
- Those photos will get uploaded to dropbox so you can review them and share the link with acting coach, friends & family
- Three Professionally Retouched Images
- I use licensed software and have been trained in retouching to bring out the real you
- Retouching includes – hair adjustments, blemish removal, skin softening, eye sharpening, reduce redness
- I will perform all of the editing of your photos, No Outsourcing
- You can have them saved in Color or B&W for Print or Web Sizes
- The files can be saved smaller for the websites like Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- I will deliver them within 48 Hours by email after you have made your selections
- Additional retouched Images available for $35 each
Please let me know if you have any questions about this quote or would like to talk further about what you need for your headshot.
I have never had a professional headshot before and was a bit apprehensive. Jason made the whole process simple and the results were fantastic. He has a great eye for making us look great to the camera. I would highly recommend him anytime. Thanks Jason.
I had an amazing experience. Jason is so thorough and the entire process from beginning to end was smooth and seamless. He is so patient and gives great coaching tips to help you achieve exactly what you are looking for. His studio is lovely as well, very spacious and welcoming. Highly recommend!
Jason made the whole experience smooth and fun. I would definitely recommend using him for your headshot photography needs!
I had a fantastic experience. This was my first time in a studio, Jason is super friendly and personable, he made me feel right at home. The photos turned out great, I’m extremely happy with the results.
I did a photo shoot with Jason recently. I need some photos for a new book I am in the process of publishing. Jason did an excellent job and I very much enjoyed working with him. My publisher was impressed with his work as they said he really captured my true personality. Thanks Jason.