$475 Three Look Headshot Session
This package Includes the following:
- 90 Minutes of Studio Session Time
- 90 minutes provides time for warmup and three outfits or looks
- Warmup and Headshot Coaching
- White / Gray / Black seamless paper for a solid background
- Men’s or Women’s Headshot Lighting
- About 300 photos taken
- We will review and edit down your photographs together and select about 40 of your best photos
- Those photos will get uploaded to dropbox so you can review them and share the link with acting coach, friends & family
- Three Professionally Retouched Images
- I use licensed software and have been trained in retouching to bring out the real you
- Retouching includes – hair adjustments, blemish removal, skin softening, eye sharpening, reduce redness
- I will perform all of the editing of your photos, No Outsourcing
- You can have them saved in Color or B&W for Print or Web Sizes
- The files can be saved smaller for the websites like Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- I will deliver them within 48 Hours by email after you have made your selections
- Additional retouched Images available for $35 each
Please let me know if you have any questions about this quote or would like to talk further about what you need for your headshot.
I had an amazing experience. Jason is so thorough and the entire process from beginning to end was smooth and seamless. He is so patient and gives great coaching tips to help you achieve exactly what you are looking for. His studio is lovely as well, very spacious and welcoming. Highly recommend!
I did a photo shoot with Jason recently. I need some photos for a new book I am in the process of publishing. Jason did an excellent job and I very much enjoyed working with him. My publisher was impressed with his work as they said he really captured my true personality. Thanks Jason.
Jason was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He made me feel comfortable even though I was a little nervous being in front of the camera. I am completely satisfied with my shots! I highly recommend working with Jason if you have a need for a great headshot.
Jason was very engaging and created a comfortable environment for the headshot shoot. His communication before the shoot and information on his website is thorough so you are walking in ready. He does a great job outlining the process in the beginning so you know what you expect. The shoot was pleasant and he provides the photos taken so far and outlines the different angles and looks he is trying to achieve. He coaches well during the session so you get the look you are trying to get.
I had a great experience with Jason! I was a bit nervous about getting headshots done, I'm not much of a pic taker. He made me very comfortable and even made it fun. His studio is well equipped to capture your best images. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for top quality headshots!