$375 Two Look Headshot Session
This package Includes the following:
- 60 Minutes of Studio Session Time
- 60 minutes provides time for warmup and two outfits or looks
- Warmup and Headshot Coaching
- White / Gray / Black seamless paper for a solid background
- Men’s or Women’s Headshot Lighting
- About 200 photos taken
- We will review and edit down your photographs together and select about 20 of your best photos
- Those photos will get uploaded to dropbox so you can review them and share the link with acting coach, friends & family
- Two Professionally Retouched Images
- I use licensed software and have been trained in retouching to bring out the real you
- Retouching includes – hair adjustments, blemish removal, skin softening, eye sharpening, reduce redness
- I will perform all of the editing of your photos, No Outsourcing
- You can have them saved in Color or B&W for Print or Web Sizes
- The files can be saved smaller for the websites like Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- I will deliver them within 48 Hours by email after you have made your selections
- Additional retouched Images available for $35 each
Please let me know if you have any questions about this quote or would like to talk further about what you need for your headshot.
This was not my first time in front of the camera and my only regret is that I didn't find Jason earlier! Of all the photographers I have used, Jason stands out far and beyond as being the best in his craft. I am not easily pleased, however, I can't say enough about Jason. I highly recommend him!
I highly recommend seeing Jason.This was my first time getting headshots done professionally and moving forward I will not see anyone but Jason. Off the bat Jason made me feel very comfortable and coached me through each shot to get the best results possible. He is an outstanding photographer and coupled with his genuine and professional approach, I would recommend him to my family, friends and coworkers ten times over!
I have been putting off getting my headshots done for a couple years now...dreading my face in photos. I am so glad that I found Jason's studio! They came out great and I have had so many compliments. I am thrilled with my end result and so glad I invested wisely.
This was my first time being photographed and Jason was great at providing direction and walking me through everything. Photos came out much better than I expected. Jason works magic and I’d give him 6 stars if I could.
Thoroughly enjoyed my session. Great ambiance and level of service made for an excellent shoot! If you're looking for a well done professional head shot, Jason's your guy.