$375 Two Look Headshot Session
This package Includes the following:
- 60 Minutes of Studio Session Time
- 60 minutes provides time for warmup and two outfits or looks
- Warmup and Headshot Coaching
- White / Gray / Black seamless paper for a solid background
- Men’s or Women’s Headshot Lighting
- About 200 photos taken
- We will review and edit down your photographs together and select about 20 of your best photos
- Those photos will get uploaded to dropbox so you can review them and share the link with acting coach, friends & family
- Two Professionally Retouched Images
- I use licensed software and have been trained in retouching to bring out the real you
- Retouching includes – hair adjustments, blemish removal, skin softening, eye sharpening, reduce redness
- I will perform all of the editing of your photos, No Outsourcing
- You can have them saved in Color or B&W for Print or Web Sizes
- The files can be saved smaller for the websites like Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- I will deliver them within 48 Hours by email after you have made your selections
- Additional retouched Images available for $35 each
Please let me know if you have any questions about this quote or would like to talk further about what you need for your headshot.
Incredibly professional. I'm not used to being in front of the camera and he was very helpful with direction and walking me through the process. Loved the end results!
Jason was professional and extremely helpful. He walked me and my fiancé through the process of finding good angles and lighting so we could take the best pictures possible. I left the studio feeling confident in the photos that were taken and that we chose the right photographer for our headshots. We will be using Jason as we expand for our team.
I highly recommend Jason for your headshots — he is highly skilled and a true professional. Jason makes sure you first find your preferred angle and then walks you through it to perfect the headshot. He is awesome!
Jason was great to work with, being that it was my first time. He was friendly, patient and professional. Highly recommended!
I have never had a professional headshot before and was a bit apprehensive. Jason made the whole process simple and the results were fantastic. He has a great eye for making us look great to the camera. I would highly recommend him anytime. Thanks Jason.