$375 Two Look Headshot Session
This package Includes the following:
- 60 Minutes of Studio Session Time
- 60 minutes provides time for warmup and two outfits or looks
- Warmup and Headshot Coaching
- White / Gray / Black seamless paper for a solid background
- Men’s or Women’s Headshot Lighting
- About 200 photos taken
- We will review and edit down your photographs together and select about 20 of your best photos
- Those photos will get uploaded to dropbox so you can review them and share the link with acting coach, friends & family
- Two Professionally Retouched Images
- I use licensed software and have been trained in retouching to bring out the real you
- Retouching includes – hair adjustments, blemish removal, skin softening, eye sharpening, reduce redness
- I will perform all of the editing of your photos, No Outsourcing
- You can have them saved in Color or B&W for Print or Web Sizes
- The files can be saved smaller for the websites like Twitter, Linkedin & Facebook
- I will deliver them within 48 Hours by email after you have made your selections
- Additional retouched Images available for $35 each
Please let me know if you have any questions about this quote or would like to talk further about what you need for your headshot.
I needed headshots for a website and social media and Jason delivered in spades. His studio is spacious and well equipped. Setting the appointment was easy and I was told what to expect beforehand, so I was prepared when I arrived for my session. Jason is relaxed and fun to work with. The headshots were spectacular!
Jason was exceptional! I have had others who have taken my head shot previously and they do not compare to the work that was presented to me by Jason. The atmosphere he creates and the tone that he sets is second to none. I was uncertain as to what to expect but he took the time to explain his philosophy and his approach to what i was about to experience. His passion for his work is incomparable! I walked away with an extraordinary head shot and a better understanding of just how important the photograph is and the story it tells.
I will recommend Jason and Freeway photography to everyone i know.
Thank you Jason, you did an AWESOME Job!
Goes without saying based on the 5 star review that taking headshots with Jason was fantastic. I'm new to the Tampa area and this was my first time working one on one with a professional photographer so I was a bit nervous going into it. Jason immediately made me feel at ease as he quickly built rapport and walked me through the process. The photos turned out great and now I'm in the process of referring my wife!
Jason was absolutely awesome to work with.. He captured my true essence and got the exact image and look I was going for. Very personable and talks with you not only to guide you through the process with ease he gets to know you so he can best capture your image. Jason has become my go to guy for head shots and no doubt become Tampa's go to guy. Highly recommend.
Awesome experience. Jason does an amazing job. Great coaching to get the right pictures. The studio and equipment are top of the line.
Really glad I went him him for my headshot. I recommend him to others.